Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'll bookmark your blog if it gets good

Alright, now that I've got a few minutes I think I should introduce myself.


My name is Patrick, and I live in Greenpoint, Brooklyn.

I created this blog so that I could share some of the music I like, as well as talk about any other random music related stuff. This is essentially just another music blog from just another guy living in Brooklyn.


This blog is named after a song by the once-great punk band Against Me!, who have in recent years devolved into a pretty shitty commerial pop-punk band. Back in the day, however, they were fuckin' great. The song in question is called "8 Full Hours of Sleep", and rather than explain why I chose to pay homage to this particular song, I think I'll just post the mp3 and be done with it.



- Against Me! - 8 Full Hours of Sleep
Here's another Against Me! song from their classic album Reinventing Axl Rose:
- Against Me! - We Laugh at Danger and Break all the Rules

No comments: